Anonymous said: 18, girl, 5'9", deep dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, pale skin, I love guitar, ballet, and writing short stories and poetry. For a date, something simple, because I think that there is something sweet in simplicity. Probably something like having tea and lighting candles everywhere. I'll bring you flowers. We can bake cookies and while we're waiting we can slow dance in the kitchen or cuddle and kiss on the couch. Or both.
Definitely! The date sounds adorable and you sound really cute :)
Age, gender, height, eye and hair color, then tell me what your favorite something (hobby, class, music, etc) and what kind of date you want to take me on.
If you do this I’ll give you my number.
HA…kind of want to do this…
Next year I will get my license and nobody will get in the way of me doing what I want. I’m going to get a fucking job. I’m going to make friends. I’m going to work at all the haunted houses I can. Wanna know why? Because I love it, and it makes me happy. I can’t do it this year because I’m the failure in the family, but I’ll be god damned if I don’t do it next year.
stop making fun of black women for wearing a weave
stop making fun of black women for showing their natural hair
stop making fun of black women
Lush Bath Bomb :･ﾟ✧
Jeffrey Dahmer’s famous Apartment 213 was located at the Oxford Apartments—924 N. 25th street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The official Police Inventory for the contents of his apartment are as follows:
- The Kitchen
- The refrigerator, containing a head, facing upward from a cardboard box on the bottom shelf, blood drippings and condiments.
- The freezer portion of this refrigerator contained three plastic bags: two each contained a heart and the other contained a portion of muscle.
- A floor-standing freezer, containing three additional heads, a bag containing a torso, and a bag containing internal organs.
- The Hallway Closet
- Formaldehyde, ether, and chloroform - Dahmer used the formaldehyde to preserve various body parts. He attempted to use the ether to drug his victims, but found that it was not as effective as sleeping pills.
- Two bleached skulls.
- An aluminum kettle containing two hands and one set of male genitalia.
- The Bedroom
- Bloodstains on the walls. A bed, with a bloodstained mattress and pillowcase.
- A large knife - this was the knife used to attack Tracy Edwards and likely the knife used to cut Ernest Miller’s throat.
- A Polaroid camera - Dahmer used a Polaroid camera to take pictures of nearly every one of his victims when both alive and dead.
- A metal filing cabinet which contained three painted skulls, a complete skeleton, 74 polaroid photographs of Dahmer’s victims, and two paper bags, containing a dried scalp and another set of male genitalia - Dahmer painted most of his trophy skulls with a granite colored enamel spray paint. Dahmer hoped that if anyone saw the skulls, they would appear to be fake.
- A box with a styrofoam lid, containing two skulls.
- A 57-gallon plastic drum filled with acid, containing three torsos in various stages of decomposition - Dahmer used this drum to store and dissolve body parts.
- Miscellaneous Items
- Jug of Clorox bleach - used to bleach bones and skulls.
- Odorsorb and incense sticks - decomposing flesh created a stench in Dahmer’s apartment so bad that neighbors often complained.
- Four boxes of muriatic acid - Dahmer had purchased these at Ace Hardware just days before his arrest. He used the acid to dissolve portions of dismembered corpses.
- Six boxes of Soilex - Dahmer used a Soilex/water mixture to boil bones. After being boiled in the solution, flesh would wash off of the bones.
- Identification cards of several of Dahmer’s victims.
- A 3/8” drill, a 1/16” drill bit, and a hypodermic needle - Dahmer drilled holes into several of his victim’s heads and injected acid in at attempt to create zombies.
- A claw hammer and a handsaw - Dahmer used this saw to dismember his victims.
- Pornographic videos, including Cocktales, Chippendales Tall Dark and Handsome, Rock Hard, Hard Men II, Hard Men III, Peep Show, and Tropical Heat Wave.
- Non-pornographic videos, including The Exorcist II, Return of the Jedi, a lecture on evolution, and an episode of The Cosby Show.
- A King James Version bible.
musicals that start off kinda silly and end up destroying you emotionally (◕‿◕✿)
Anonymous said: Are you homophobic?
No not at all. I’m don’t ‘support’ the lifestyle, but I don’t hate them, or discriminate against them. Jesus still loves them, so I do too.
the christian way to say you’re homophobic.
Page 1 of 543